Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hello and Welcome to the Coalition of Christian Bloggers!

This website was created by the Boy Scout Blogger, a young Christian Eagle Scout growing up in the Midwest. It was designed to be a place where Christian bloggers could gather and display their blogs. If you would like to join the Christian Coalition, please leave a comment with your blog address, and we will look into adding you to our blog roll. The websites to be added will be at my sole discretion and will have to live up to standards listed below.

1. The blog must be a Christian run blog.
2. The blog must have no profanity, immodesty, or other objectionable material.
3. A blog may be removed from the blog roll at any time with out warning and for no apparent reason.

I would also encourage Christian Bloggers to link to us here at Christian Coalition.

Thank you for your interest in the Christian Coalition!
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

13 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Yes! :-) I am glad we can send messages without the whole world being able to see it!

The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

2:40 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

Did you look at the Forums?

Travis

5:36 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

Yes that would be a good idea. Did you have a time in mind? I will be gone later today. Maybe sometime this afternoon?

Travis

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking it would be a really nice feature if the links had descriptions, text that displays when you hover over them, like this (hover over this link). It would let the person know a little about the blog before visiting...

You can add them really easy, just put title="The blog description" next to the href="http://someplace.com" inside the A tag.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

Cool Alex! That's a really neat idea. I will have to play with it a little and see what I come up with. Thanks for the tip!

Travis

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy - hope all goes well with the blog! :-)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Travis,
This is a neat idea. Could you add me to your list of bloggers?
Thanks,
Kristin
http://spunkyjunior.blogspot.com

4:36 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

wow, this is like my dream come true :o) a coalition of christian bloggers...i'm glad to have found you. i'd love to be added if you so choose, if not no biggie, i mostly just enjoy reading.

http://nessiemp.blogspot.com

7:23 PM  
Blogger justin said...

Travis, you can add my site if you'd like. Thanks.

tintedview.blogspot.com

justin

7:42 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I'm an 18 yr. old, Christian, ex-homeschooler who happens to be the right of Ronald Reagan.

You can visit my blog @
http://rabenstranger.blogspot.com

If you deem it to be of sufficent quality feel free to add me to your blogroll.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Pastor Dewaine said...

You can visit my blog, All Signs Point 2 God, at http://signs2god.blogspot.com.

Thanks,

11:03 AM  
Blogger Tyrone Ferrara said...

Just what I was looking for; I'm in. I've blogroll ya and hope you will do the same in return.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travis,

I have a couple of blogs that may fit:

Virtual Chapel: a Wednesday and Sunday message for those away from their home church. http://jrpm.blogspot.com/

Bastiat Free University: an internet based learning environment, includes a school of theology. http://bfuniv.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the concept and the follow through.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home